Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Deklan by Shay Savage is LIVE!


Deklan Shay Savage Available Now



○ ○ ○



Deklan - release -



○ ○ ○



DEKLAN - About Book 



DeklanEbook 


My father owes a debt.

I am his currency. 



 I’m supposed to marry the recently crowned mafia king of the Foley family as repayment for my father’s transgressions. I don’t understand why the Foleys would want me, but I’ve grown up in a crime family, and I know the ugly consequences of not doing what you’re told. 



 But as the wedding date approaches, the deal changes, and I’m about to be wed to a man I know nothing about. 



In fact, I don’t even know his last name.

Instead of becoming a mafia princess, I’m marrying the henchman.

Deklan. 


After one look at him, I’m not sure I’ll survive the wedding night.



DEKLAN - Purchase 






DEKLAN - goodreads



○ ○ ○

Christy's Review:

   photo 19059285_10103873631173948_1810348916730731102_n_zpsuehuqqk7.jpg

Deklan is one of those books that pulled me in from the first chapter. I was intrigued when I first read the blurb, and I loved how the story progressed. It was such a great mix of romance, mystery/crime, and it was hella steamy!

Your wedding day is supposed to be one of the most memorable and special days of your life. Kera’s wedding day was memorable… that’s for sure. Kera’s father was in some trouble/debt and she was essentially sold off to marry Sean Foley, the heir of the biggest crime family in town. That’s until Sean changes the plans. Kera is prepared to marry Sean. What she’s not prepared for is to be wed to Sean’s henchman, Deklan. 



Deklan is big and scary, but also attractive. Kera doesn’t know what to think when she’s married off to him. It freaks her out at first, that’s for sure. But Deklan is so much more than meets the eye. And even though this couple is an unlikely pair with an unconventional romance, they really do ‘fit’.
 
“I need you,” Deklan says.  “Everything’s falling apart around me, and you’re the only thing I have left to hold onto that makes any sense.”

Sigh. Deklan. Deklan was ruthless and a bit of a brute when it came to his job, but when it comes to his wife, he’s a totally different man. I loved seeing the softer side of Deklan that Kera brings out. He was fantastic and one of my favorite heroes of Shay’s to date. Kera was a great heroine as well. She’d been dealt a crappy hand, but she tried her best to make the most of it. I love that she was independent and strong.

Deklan and Kera’s chemistry was off the charts. Seriously, these two were so hot together! This book was the perfect mix of sexy, sweet, and suspenseful. Shay Savage does a wonderful job of keeping you captivated through the entire read. Deklan is a book you won’t want to miss out on! 



   photo 18920644_10103873631178938_1997048846481484037_n_zpslodiou8t.jpg


DEKLAN - Teasers 



RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 4 



RELEASE DAY Deklan Shay Savage Teaser 5



○ ○ ○



DEKLAN - Release Day Party

Come join the fun as Shay Savage celebrates Deklan's release

Release party: Giveaways, contests & guest appearances over at Savages Sandbox!




○ ○ ○



DEKLAN - About Author 


Shay Savage is an independent author from Cincinnati, Ohio, where she lives with her family and a variety of household pets. She is an accomplished public speaker and holds the rank of Distinguished Toastmaster from Toastmasters International. Her hobbies include off-roading in her big, yellow Jeep, science fiction in all forms, and soccer. Savage holds a degree in psychology, and she brings a lot of that knowledge into the characters within her stories.
From the author: “It’s my job to make you FEEL. That doesn’t always mean you’ll feel good, but I want my readers to be connected enough to my characters to care.”
Savage’s books many books span a wide variety of topics and sub-genres with deeply flawed characters. From cavemen to addicts to hitmen, you’ll find yourself falling for these seemingly irredeemable characters!



DEKLAN - connect author - black 



black icon-websiteblack icons-facebookblack icons-twitterblack icons -instagramblack icon - goodreadsamazon



○ ○ ○



Michelle 1



○ ○ ○



hostedby 







Sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon